Need an experienced recipe developer and tester?
- I've been commissioned to develop 150+ recipes for clients like About.com, the Almond Board of Australia, Bacardi Lion, Bertolli Olive Oil, Custard Apples Australia, Ocean Spray, Mushrooms Growers Australia and She Knows.
- My recipes appear regularly in award-wining food magazine, Honest Cooking, where I am the Dining Down Under columnist.
- In mid 2012, three of my recipes were selected for the Australian Broadcasting Commission's (ABC) Foodi App for Ipad, appearing alongside recipes by Maggie Beer, Simon Bryant, Matt Moran, Bill Granger and Poh Ling Yeow.
- In early 2013 I was a jury member for Electrolux's Open Sauce competition, responsible for judging the submitted sauce recipes and creating a final shortlist.
- As Chief Eater of The Hungry Australian I’ve developed over 150 original recipes, many of which have been featured in various media.
- I was born in Australia to Chinese/Malaysian parents and have worked and travelled extensively overseas. I have a food memory. I can remember the exact taste, smell and texture of some dishes I ate 30 years ago.
- Recipe development
- Recipe testing
- Food & props styling
- Food photography