I love to write and have been paid to write for 15+ years. Here are some highlights:
- I was commissioned by Hardie Grant to contribute 12 articles to the 2013 South Australian Food Users Guide.
- I am the Dining Down Under columnist at award-wining food magazine, Honest Cooking.
- I have had hundreds of pieces published in About.com, The China Daily, That’s Shanghai, SH Weekly, Sumptuous, Gram, Arts Hub, Rad, Rip It Up, and dB.
- I was a freelance sub editor at Zone Publishing in London in the early 2000s, working on client magazines.
- I was the music editor (1995) and then elected editor (1996) of On Dit, the Adelaide University students’ newspaper.
- I write regularly for my blog, The Hungry Australian.
- Food writing
- Travel writing
- Feature writing
- Copy writing and editing
- Literary non-fiction essays / memoir-based short stories
Selected Published Work
- A late night guide to Adelaide's dessert bars in The Adelaide Review
- 12 articles in the 2013 SA Food Users Guide by Food SA
- Sweet Comeback: Persimmons profile in Sumptuous
- The Salty Taste of Success: South Aussie seafood profile in Sumptuous
- Sea Change: Southern Ocean Rock Lobster profile in Sumptuous
- Shanghai's Romantic Bars in China Daily & That's Shanghai
- Fantales in On Dit